To schedule a facilitated group tour or school group visit at the Bainbridge Island Historical Museum (BIHM), the price is $4 per participant. For facilitated tours that extend to other historical sites, such as the Bainbridge Island Japanese American Exclusion Memorial (BIJAEM), it’s an additional $3 per participant per historic site.*
Group tours or school groups must be scheduled three weeks or more in advance, include no more than 24 participants, and be booked for a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
When you are ready to book your facilitated group tour, please send your email to us, [email protected], with the following information:
- Name of organizer
- Email address
- Full address
- Phone number
- Number of participants
- General age of participants
- Requested visit date
- Requested timing
- Over-sized vehicle parking and/or any accommodation needed
- Requests/Type of visit
- Please note that may take up to 3 days for our response due to staff schedules and availability.
- If you need transportation to the BIJAEM, or around the Island, consider contacting BI RIDE 1-844-424-7433; or Tour Bainbridge (code HISTORY for a discount).
- Thanks for your interest in Bainbridge history. We look forward to welcoming your Group tour or School group!
- The Museum is open 7 days a week, 10 – 4pm, with docents to welcome you, and admission is FREE. It is also FREE to visit the BIJAEM, which is open sunrise to sunset, and often the National Park Service has a Ranger on site to welcome you during the summer.