Eagle Harbor Shipyard : Hall Brothers moved their Shipyard to Eagle Harbor in 1902

The Hall Brothers moved their shipyard from Blakely Harbor in 1902. The name was changed to Hall Brothers Marine Railway and Shipbuilding Co. The 15 acre yard was adjacent to to the town of Madrone whose name was changed in 1903 to Winslow in honor of Winslow Hall.

Click Here to Start the Exhibit.

Eagle Harbor Shipyard